Sunday, May 14, 2017

Monday, February 20, 2017
We had a very busy day in the office. Lots of paper work and visitors. Elder Miner, the
finance secretary, and I worked on creating a new expense report form to align
ourselves with the new rules. It was rather fun. He kept insisting we do it one way
(which was awkward and did not work) and I wanted to do it another way (which was
simple and straight forward.). After much crunching of numbers, we decided the
simple way was the right way.
Sister Miner cut my hair this morning. When Don and I were walking to our favorite
lunch spot in a lovely garden in the Mission compound, the sun was shining on my hair
and Don gasped and said "what happened to your hair? It's all gray, I know I went to
bed last night with Jeannie with the light brown hair". My reply was, "you woke up with
the old gray mare".

No comments:

Post a Comment