Tuesday, September 27, 2016

August 14, 2016 Sunday - Bob makes us laugh

Cho, Gabby and I went to the PVA for church today. Bob was over and was cutting up paper with a pair of scissors and abruptly said "I have to go wee wee, I am going home". He left. Don walked out the front door seconds after Bob and there was Bob peeing on the porch. Don gave him some guidance on where to pee outside. Later Cho was getting ready to go over to Brother Doe's and she said something to Bob about not peeing on the porch. Bob was adamant that he did NOT pee on the porch. Cho was insistent that he did. They argued back and forth. Cholena left to go over to Brother Doe's and Bob came to me and said "Sister Carley, what is a porch?" I told him the porch is another name for the veranda. His eyes got big and he said, "I DID wee wee on the porch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment